[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: jboss-portletcontainer-2.0.0 with jbossas42 the art of r

terroene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 2 06:01:24 EDT 2008

Oh, I forgot:
The Map is filled by this foreach-statement:

  |  Map<Key, Portlet> portlets = new HashMap<Key, Portlet>();
  |       for (Portlet portlet : invoker.getPortlets())
  |       {
  |          PortletInfo portletInfo = portlet.getInfo();
  |          String portletName = portletInfo.getName();
  |          String applicationName = portletInfo.getApplicationName();
  |          Key key = new Key(applicationName, portletName);
  |          portlets.put(key, portlet);
  |       }

So I have to tell the invoker of type PortletInvoker to add my portlet/application, how can I do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161993#4161993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161993