[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBossTools 2.1.2.GA released

john85 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 4 07:16:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am relatively new to JBoss and am trying to get JBoss going in eclipse 3.4 and am getting the error that Andy has described, I downloaded the WTP patch you suggested but i guess my installation of WTP is a different version than the jars targeted in the patch, for example one of the patch jars is org.eclipse.wst.server.core_1.0.207.v200803080837.jar, and the version in  my plugin directory is org.eclipse.wst.server.core_1.1.0.v20080530.jar, any idea's on what i can do to get it working? thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162519#4162519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162519