[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to Use Internationalization in all portlets on one click

vivekportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 02:18:26 EDT 2008

Hi, friends,
                 I wanted to use the internationalization in all portlets on one click. I don't know how to do that. It is possible to do it in different portlets but, that is working according to the technology that i am using with jboss portal. So, I don't want to make it on portlets level, I want to do it on the portal level. It means, on one click i want to change all portlet's contents as well as title in the selected language.

                                         Thank You For Your Help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162705#4162705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162705