[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss 4.2.2 GA in eclipse 3.2.1

manleon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 7 02:28:39 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to JBoss. I downloaded JBoss 4.2.2 GA and Eclipse 3.2.1. Now I created one web project in eclipse. As expected it asked for a Server Configuration. But when i tried to locate JBoss 4.2.2 it was not available. Also under the JBoss server option only two servers are listed and they are JBoss 3.2.3 and JBoss 4.0. Is there any way to add a JBoss 4.2.2 server support in to eclipse. Are there any plugins available for the same. Please help me at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162706#4162706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162706