[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Stateless session bean pooling in JBoss

chris273 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 03:44:50 EDT 2008

Hello NG!

Is anyone able to answer yhrn's question? I've got absolutely the same problems and ask me the same questions as yhrn does.
How can I change the behaviour of SLSBs? Does it make sense that JBoss use the ThreadLocalPool? Doesn't this offend against the J2EE-Spec?

Could anyone explain me this attributes from my MBean:
StateString java.lang.String R Started  MBean Attribute.
CreateCount int R 7  MBean Attribute.
State int R 3  MBean Attribute.
InvokeStats org.jboss.ejb3.statistics.InvocationStatistics R  MBean Attribute.
CurrentSize int R -1  MBean Attribute.
RemoveCount int R 0  MBean Attribute.
MaxSize int R -1  MBean Attribute.
AvailableCount int R -1  MBean Attribute

The CurrentSize, AvailableCount and MaxSize are -1. Why that?? How can I change??

Thanks a lot for a answer which bring a little bit more light in my JBoss-darknes.. ;)

Regards,
Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163209#4163209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163209