[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Web Application using JPDL & BPEL

Music123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 03:46:35 EDT 2008

Hi All,
Can we create web application (e.g.,Business travel Request) using JBPM BPEL?

I need to create a web application which would be like, one user submits a request, then his manager has to either Approve/Reject the request.
If Manager approves then it should go to next level approval,etc. If Manager rejects, it should go to the user who submits the request.

In this each users in the workflow needs to login into the web application and do the tasks which is assigned to them.

Please let me know how to create web applications using JPDL & BPEL using its API.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163210#4163210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163210