[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Problem with same package structure and class name

srivass do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 11:07:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

      I am new to JBoss. I am facing a strange problem in JBoss 4.0.2.

      I am creating two EJB Projects, say ProductEJB and CustomerEJB. ProductEJB has ProductBean and CustomerEJB has CustomerBean. Each EJB is having a class named "Display" with same package structure. The Class "Display" contains business logic for the respective EJB's.

      Whenever i make a call from either ProductEJB client or CustomerEJB client, the call goes to CustomerEJB only. It does not call ProductEJB even  if the call is from ProductEJB Client.

       I think the reason is that the same package structure and same class name ("Display") exists in both EJBs. Why is this happening? My requirement does not allow me to go with different Class name and Package Structure in both EJBs.

       Any solutions for this problem is really helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163326#4163326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163326