[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - One JSP page appended to the top of another error

tutinjam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 9 11:12:44 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I'm seeing a really strange error and have no idea what it is. There were a bunch of us behind a router that were testing out our app on a production JBoss server. The app is done using JSP and EJB.

User A was on a "forgot password" page and User B was viewing another page and filling in some information. When User A clicked next to go to the next page in forgot password, there was an error. User A saw the page User B was on previously with their information already filled in on the page and at the bottom was the page that User A was expecting. That is, User B's page was appended to the start of the page User A was expecting to see.

Both pages are JSPs and both users were using different machines. JBoss threw an IllegalStateException in the logs and the following error was displayed on screen:

ERROR: ERROR X-Powered-By: Servlet 2.4; JBoss-4.2.2.GA (Build SVNTag=Jboss_4_2_2_GA date=200710221139/Tomcat 5.5 Content-Length: 1051 Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100 Connection: keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1

We are using "response.sendRedirect()" in our JSP code but always have the "return" statement after that.

Any help or hints to debug the problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thansk!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163327#4163327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163327