[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Bug in jpdl 3.2.3 using beanshell expression (not in 3.2.2)

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 12 07:15:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to port an app from jpdl 3.2.2 to 3.2.3.

However, when using expression I always get a strange error (see below).

I've written a unit test (http://www.jorambarrez.be/files/bug/ScriptExpressionTest.java) you can use to test it (simply add jpdl lib + /lib map of jpdl distribution on build path). This test runs perfectly with jpdl 3.2.2, but gives the following error on 3.2.3:

org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't parse jbpm configuration from resource 'jbpm.cfg.xml'
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(JbpmConfiguration.java:292)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.getInstance(JbpmConfiguration.java:257)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration$Configs.getObjectFactory(JbpmConfiguration.java:425)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration$Configs.getObject(JbpmConfiguration.java:437)

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it?
I'm asking it here first before I'll add a Jira issue (I want to know if it is really a bug).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164002#4164002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164002