[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Data Source JNDI lookup fails in a WAR

avyo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 12 07:55:59 EDT 2008

Thanks jaikiran,

I found the problem, there was a jar by the name jboss-archive-browsing.jar in my WAR lib.
There are a few conflicts in the net package so I will need to investigate why we have this jar and where are the conflicts.

That will explain the differences between the EAR and WAR, in EAR the jboss jar override the EAR jars (I think ...).

Again thank you very much for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164004#4164004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164004