[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: closed JbpmContext in different order then they were cre

dovetail do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 04:07:16 EDT 2008

I tried the method suggested and this didn't help.

If I leave the close out of the code the program functions correctly, but I don't see an end date in the jbpm_taskinstance table so I assume that the persistence occurs on the close.

If I obtain the current context into the code before my close I can see that there are 2 contexts above mine in the stack.
I tried to close them both and this then allows the code to function but on leaving the program I then get all sorts of session closed errors.

I forgot to add that this running within an EJB session bean, so I don't know if that has any bearing on the matter.

Hope you can assist

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164949#4164949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164949