[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Remote-Lookup over HTTP fails with mod_jk

twiedenmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 17 04:12:58 EDT 2008

Hello Ron,

thank you for your reply.

In the meantime i gave it up to proxy the JBoss for the Application using JBossRemoting.
I have the JBoss now directly connected to 443 resp. 8443 - with some kind of a strange feeling about Security, Reliability, Scalability ...

The last thing i figured out using a traffic sniffer (Wireshark) is, that the response to the 3rd request contains the URL of the backend server, which i wanted to hide.
I dont know if this is a response to a JNDI lookup or a EJB Invoker or why this URL is needed ...

Best regards & thanks for the Remoting-Project itself !!

Timo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4164950#4164950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4164950