[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How do I stop jboss from writing to the log folder?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 12:50:08 EDT 2008

On Windows, I use WinZip to open JAR files (and WAR, EAR., etc). Works great. On Linux, I rename the file to *.zip and then Konqueror is happy to open it for me.

So I use that to unpack the file, make my changes, and then pack it up again. Make sure when you pack it up again that you have the correct base directory.

Or if you want to avoid gui tools, you can always use the jar utility (in the jdk bin directory) to pack and unpack it.

And no you cannot do this in Eclipse (or at least I would not).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165696#4165696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165696