[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging Failover problems

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 21 12:52:18 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :  but when i kill or shutdown master node, the other node is not able to take over deploy the queues on it.

Are you deploying all your queues on both nodes?

That seems a dumb question, but I was confused since you mentioned the "master node" term.

This is a concept we might change in JBM 2, but unless this is a nomenclature you choose at your architecture, JBM 1.4 doesn't have the concept of master-backup node. Every node is active and once one node "dies" the other/next node will get the data merged.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165697#4165697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165697