[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM thread leak?

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 13:47:06 EDT 2008

Yes, i'm using the Spring JmsTemplate to send a response in an MDB to a remote clustered queue.

If I move the MDBs into the same clustered servers where the clustered queues reside, I don't get this problem - it only happens when the MDB is running remotely from the clustered queue.

Strange.

>From everything I read, it should be safe to use the Spring JmsTemplate for what I'm doing since I'm using it to send a reply and I'm using "java:/JmsXA".

Doesn't the JmsTemplate close sessions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165957#4165957