[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Is it possible to make JBoss not scan jars from a specific d

bouba331 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 13:52:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have an enterprise application deployed as an EAR archive. In my EAR i have multiple dependencies as jars.

For example:

  |   - myear.ear
  |
  |   |     - mywar.war
  |   |     - dependency.jar
  |   |

  | My problem is the following. Inside "dependency.jar" I have a directory which contain JAR files. Those files MUST NOT be loaded by the JBoss deployer.
  | Besides I can't switch off deployment scanning. What I want to do is to switch off scanning only for a specified directory.
  |
  | For example the structure of "dependency.jar" could be:
  | myear.ear
  |
  |   |   - dependency.jar
  |   |
  |   |   |     - com.mycompany
  |   |   |
  |   |   |   |       - aclass.class
  |   |   |   |       - aclass.class
  |   |   |   |
  |   |   |     - not_scanned_directory
  |   |   |     - scanned_directory
  |   |   |
  |   |   |   |       - dep1.jar
  |   |   |   |
  |   |   |
  |   |

  | I know that "jboss-service.xml" allow to exclude resources from scanning.
  |
  |   | <attribute name="FilterInstance"
  |   |          attributeClass="org.jboss.deployment.scanner.DeploymentFilter"
  |   |          serialDataType="javaBean">
  |   |          <!-- Files starting with theses strings are ignored -->
  |   |          <property name="prefixes">#,%,\,,.,_$</property>
  |   |          <!-- Files ending with theses strings are ignored -->
  |   |          <property name="suffixes">#,$,%,~,\,v,.BAK,.bak,.old,.orig,.tmp,.rej,.sh.zip</property>
  |   |          <!-- Files matching with theses strings are ignored -->
  |   |          <property name="matches">.make.state,.nse_depinfo,CVS,CVS.admin,RCS,RCSLOG,SCCS,TAGS,core,tags</property>
  |   |       </attribute>
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165959#4165959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165959