[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to find out JBoss Versions

todd.walters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 22 17:51:36 EDT 2008

yes, I know that EAP 4.3.0 is paying version only and contains 4.2.1. The list is located here:
http://www.jboss.com/products/platforms/application/components

However, how do I find out that i'm using 4.2.1 and it doesn't show it in the boot.log. I should be able to get version info from the installed location? It can be confusing as I'm going to need to use different versions for different apps and while I can name the directory the version I need to use, i would like to be able to run simple command like java -version and know what version of jboss-as i'm using.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166004#4166004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166004