[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss performance Tunining

maronvomra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 23 23:07:55 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am new to this jboss world and have installed in the one of my server for application developers. Now they are complaining that I haven't tuned it for production environment & jboss server is taking huge RAM. What I did was just download the file 4.2.2.GA and untar it to a location to which I gave necessary rights to developers. How they are viewing that memory usage; is there any good monitoring tool?

Now as a system owner what Tuning can be done for making jboss run in production environment?  Isn't it secured just out of the box.

Thanks in advance.
FYI, we are running two versions of java as below and System has 4GB RAM.

.../jdk1.5.0_09/bin/java -Xms1m -Xmx30m -classpath

../jdk1.6.0_06/bin/java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Xms10m -Xmx500m

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166293#4166293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166293