[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: The type Fqn is not generic; it cannot be parameterized

sdblalock21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 24 15:52:15 EDT 2008

I have the exact same problem.
Using jbosscache 2.1.1 GA

I cannot use "cache.get(..)" or "cache.put(..)" at all without the message

"The type Fqn is not generic; it cannot be parameterized with arguments <?>"
coming up.

Won't compile or run.

I ONLY have jdk 1.6 on my box and that's what I have MyEclipse pointing to as well. (Using MyEclipse 6.0.1 GA)

Here's the kicker, Netbeans 6.1, pointing to the same JDK 1.6, has no problem compiling and running my code.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166500#4166500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166500