[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBpm Process composition : can we propagate super intanc

mhamza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 03:44:46 EDT 2008

Thanks for your reply,

The variable element is only dealing with variables copy from the super process to the sub one :( . I was looking for a simple way to initialize the subprocess instance's key by using the super process instance's one.

I could handle this issue by implementing 2 handlers, listening to the subprocess creation event and to the process start event in the subprocess.

The first copies the key into the variable map, and the second uses the "key" variable to set the instance's key

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166575#4166575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166575