[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Looking for basic example involving web services that pass c

dakk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 25 16:11:59 EDT 2008

What is the best way to create a BASIC web service that can send images and complex data types?  I have run the Hello example, but it appears that one cannot get from that to a real world app at all (OK, so I could write my own de/serializers and dump it all into a string!).

I'd really appreciate some simple guidance (pointers to an example would be greaaat!) from those experienced in web services using JBoss.  There MUST be some basic examples that exist!

E.g. do I need to create my own de/serializers?

Thanks!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4166749#4166749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4166749