[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Personal/Group Tasks in JBPM console and swimlanes

osksp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 09:55:42 EDT 2008

Hello.

Firs of all, I'm sorry if this topic is already discussed, but I've been searching and I didn't find a solution, so if any of you know a thread where I can get information about my problem, I would be very grateful to you.

Well, my question:

I've been using some JBPM models into Eclipse, trying to learn about it. I have some of them with some swimlanes (using expression group(actor)) defined for some tasks, and in the Hibernate DB, I have some users for those groups. The problem is that when I start (in the JBPM console) those tasks over a deployed process, the tasks are assigned to the group defined in the swimlane, (I can see it in the "pooled actors" column) but don't appear in the personal/group tasks lists of the users of the relevant groups.

I suppose those tasks should appear in that list (as "group" tasks before any user gets the task) but I don't know if that's right and, in the case it is, why don't appear in the list.

If you know how I could solve this, or about any thread with information, it would be great.

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167045#4167045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167045