[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How do I empty a JBoss queue?

asaur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 28 09:58:47 EDT 2008

Sorry, I'll try to make it clearer. To sum it up, I can only see 2 ways to resolve my problem (a client disconnecting from the server while there were messages being delivered and coming back later using another connection):

1 - Deleting all messages that are still marked as being delivered, to clear the message queue and allow the new connection to the client to consume new messages. The only way I know to do that, is stopping the server and deleting them after the server is down, which is really bad because all my other clients will obviously loose their connection as well. Is there any other way to do that?

2 - Another way to construct a message, so that if a client that's listening on a queue crashes, the messages being delivered on that queue will be automatically deleted from the queue. Is this possible at all?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4167047#4167047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4167047