[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Reading the roles remotely - Eclipse RCP App

maralc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 16:53:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am developing an Eclipse RCP application that accesses JBoss.

I already implemented the login using the org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory and placing the Annotations on the EJBs.

Now my problem is to read the user roles so that I can change the UI behaviour based on the roles the user have.

Somebody knows the best way to read the roles remotely?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168033#4168033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168033