[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - ContextInstance of a non-null ProcessInstance is null

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 16:59:58 EDT 2008

Hello!

I have this method which I call from a jboss rule:
public void dosth(org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance processInstance){
  |     System.out.println("The Id of the process is: "+ processInstance.getId() );
  |     System.out.println("The value of the variabel is: "+ processInstance.getContextInstance().getVariable("owner") );
  | }The result is:
  | The Id of the process is: 1
  | The value of the variabel is: null
I am 100% sure that I have set the process variable before with this code:org.jboss.seam.bpm.ProcessInstance.instance().getContextInstance().setVariable("owner", "testowner");
I made some other tests, so I know very well that this variable has been set perfectly.
The rule is also working without any problems.
But why I can't get the ContextInstance out of my non-null ProcessInstance?

bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168034#4168034

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168034