[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - using tomahawk with jbpm ?

secmask do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 4 03:56:57 EDT 2008

hi all, i want to use tomahawk with jbpm, i need it to use uploadFile, a task upload file and it visible to the next task. So, i put tomahawk and other dependencies lib to jpm-console, edit web.xml to accept apache extensions filter, and in process, i do as the follow:

  | 	xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
  | 	xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"
  |     xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"
  |     xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
  |     xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
  |     xmlns:tf="http://jbpm.org/jsf/tf"
  |     xmlns:jbpm="http://jbpm.org/jsf"
  |        >
  |      <!-- test tomahawk tab -->
  |     <t:outputText value="hi hic hic hic hic hic"></t:outputText>

but the <t: ../> tag does not render right way to html, instead, it render to:

<outputtext value="hi hic hic hic hic hic"/>

hm, anyone can help me ?, and please tell me where i can custom to write my uploadedFile to somewhere ("mydir\uploadfile.ext");

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4155569#4155569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4155569