[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 6 13:22:23 EDT 2008

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you are saying. Especially the references to web-console confuse me because web-console has nothing to do with starting up the app server.

Do this. Open a command prompt, cd to the bin directory, and enter:

run

then post the output that appears in the command prompt.

Also, I recommend moving JBossAS out of Documents and Settings. Spaces in path names tend to confuse various Java libraries. I have mine at c:\apps\jboss-4.2.2.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4156383#4156383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4156383