[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Help on JBoss Messaging

ebenezerlovelin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 10:46:55 EDT 2008

Thanks Tim, for the reply.

I have three questions and would appreciate if you could throw some light on it.

1.  Now, when I use different machines, I dont have to Uncomment binding manager service from $JBOSS_CONFIG/conf/jboss-service.xml, if I am not wrong.

2.  I see from the guide that, if there are several Jboss messaging instances running on differtent machines in the network, then when the all these instances are started using the run -c messaging, they form a partition (Default Partition).  How do I customize this; I mean, how do I allow only the instances that I need, to form a partition?  When I started my Jboss messaging instance, I was able to see the instances running in my co-worker's machine were also taking part in the cluster and finally he had to turn of the cluster attribute to false in his postoffice in the       mysql-persistence-service.xml .

3.  I have three messaging nodes in the partition.  One of the clients  attached to node one is loading the queue in node one with messages.  I am not sending any messages to the other two queues.  However, I have three listeners (one for each node) listening to the queue.  I would like to know if the messages are evenly distributed to all the queues in the partition.   I am using the ClusterPullConnectionFactoryName in messaging-service.xml file.

Thanks & Regards,
Ebe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157703#4157703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157703