[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clearing up confussion

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 14:29:27 EDT 2008

Maybe I didn't explain is correctly. I am sending a message as well as persisting and entity. Since I would like to use XA, I'd expect both to succeed. For this to be the case the entity should be persisted and the message should be placed on the queue. However the message is already being received on the other end by the next bean, while the entity is not yet persisted. I am not too concerned about the order these happen in, as long as they happen as one unit of work.

As soon as I use the JmsXA factory this problem goes away, which seem to me like the correct behaviour.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157787#4157787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157787