[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Bug Highlights in JBoss Tools 2.1.1.GA

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 14:34:31 EDT 2008

bbeloff:

I just wanted to say, wow.  I think these two example projects show pretty much absolutely everything that's wrong with this plugin. I think you hit on basically every single problem we knew about (and several we didn't).

I swear I could write a case study paper on how revealing the past hour has been ;)  But I won't.  Instead I'll just fix it =D

I look forward to your input when I have a built jar you can make use of (which may not be until tomorrow night. )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157788#4157788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157788