[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

Octomac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 16:52:31 EDT 2008

Salaboy,

I appreciate your help, and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but my problem doesn't lie with my assignment groups.

The "dummy" user group is actually working at the database level.  The problem I'm experiencing is that the application doesn't pick up these changes to the database until it is redeployed.  That, and when I do change the user ID on a task, it is marked as canceled for some reason.

If you have any further advice, I appreciate it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157816#4157816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157816