[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 17:09:22 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : The "dummy" user group is actually working at the database level.

I don't really understand this.. when i mention group(Accounting) is also been read in the database.. I don't know what exactly is your configuration.. but may be you should look in your identity configuration.. I mean.. Are you using the out of the box Identity Component? where is defined User, Groups and Memberships? or Are you using your personal implementation of this?

can you describe your process to assign the users to the tasks in more detail? i want to help you with this..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157817#4157817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157817