[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Proxy Client

ivanjohnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 16:30:40 EDT 2008

I am trying to evaluate the capabilites of Jboss ESB and I ran into an issue. It seem like Jboss ESB does well with Web Service endpoint when they are hosted in the AS and are recognize as Web services under the Jboss.ws heading in the JMX console. I am finding it rather diffucult to connect to a Web Services that don't meet these criterias. Have anyone been able to host any external endpoints? or any Services that don't met these two criteria described?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158492#4158492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158492