[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

Octomac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 16:38:36 EDT 2008

It might be a bug, but I think it may be more likely that Hibernate is receiving the wrong data -- that is, it's expecting a '1' or a '0' perhaps, and is instead getting, say, a "T" or "F" string, which is causing it to always assume "TRUE".

This is a newbie question, but is there a way to turn on transaction logging so that I can see each statement and its corresponding data that is sent to the database?  I have the hibernate.show_sql property in my hibernate.cfg.xml set to "true," but this only gives me the query or statement, not the data that goes along with it (that is, I see "UPDATE **** SET **** = ? WHERE blah blah," but the '?' in the statement doesn't have a corresponding value).  Being able to see what data is being put into the database will help me immensely.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158494#4158494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158494