[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - InitialContext in an other JBoss.. how to ???

samfra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 17:53:21 EDT 2008

I would like to connect from one JBoss running on server A to an other JBoss running on Server B....

I have objects in JNDI that I would like to access...

I can do it from a standalone application : I meam I can access to my JBoss objects from Server A or B from my computer...

But when I am in JBoss in server A the InitialContext, created with properties pointing to server B,  is always local to Jboss server A (and not B) !

PS : server A and server B run on the same machine but with different ports of cours...

Thank you for your help, summer is finnaly there in Switzerland :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159685#4159685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159685