[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: High CPU Usage

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 22 02:56:11 EDT 2008

no, previous workspace should not affect performance this way.

It would be *great* if you isolate the problem and let us know - is there anything showing up in the Error Log ?

Since it both happens .java and .xhtml files maybe you are hitting some issue with the Seam EL completion we haven't seen yet. You can disable the Seam EL completion for the .java files by going to preferences type in "completion" and there should be a preference page that lists which code completions the java editor will do first (and which it will do on a second press on code completion)

If the speed goes up when you disable the Seam EL code completion then we know something is fishy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159762#4159762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159762