[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WebService behind LB/SSL Proxy

sgtw_speed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 11:22:03 EDT 2008

Hi SunFire,

Did you ever manage to get this sorted out?  We are experiencing the same issue.

We have an F5 load balancer but the WSDL which gets returned always shows the direct address of one of the cluster nodes instead of the url for the F5 :(

Thus, the only part that is being load balanced is retrieval of the WSDL !!

You say you solved the problem with the domain name, so you might have the answer :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160273#4160273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160273