[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - JBoss + Spring + Struts 2

davehz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 24 11:25:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy Struts 2 on JBoss but I would like to keep the struts2 jar inside the server lib directory instead of WEB-INF/lib so that many apps can share it . . .
When I do this, the struts2 JAR's classes are loaded and my application deploys successfully. The action servlet is called and runs successfully and forwards to a JSP. However, the JSP cannot be loaded because the struts TLD file cannot be found (see log below). The struts TLD is in the Struts 2 Core jar. How can I have my app search in the JAR for the TLD?

Thanks in Advance,

Dave

LOG:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160274#4160274