[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error http 403 at JBPM-console

osksp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 26 04:03:51 EDT 2008

Hi!

Well, firs of all let me thank you your help soumya, and your time too.

I've worked with the database and the problem was there. I used an example script which came with the book to update the users (there were in the correct JBPM table). But the user I was trying to use was set as "participant" (apart from his properly TASKS group). I changed that "participant" role by "user" and it worked.

My question is, how can I change the level of the role "participant" to let it logging correctly? Because I have a lot of other users, as participants, and I would like to keep them with that role, and being able to log correctly.

Or if you know where I can find information It would be very useful.

Thanks a lot,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4160758#4160758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4160758