[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jbpm-jpdl failed to launch login console in JBoss-4.0.2G

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 27 04:35:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

Well, on my classpath for our application that is actually in xml-apis.jar. Allthough that is not JBoss server suplied, we are using 4.2.2GA so I have no idea if it was or wasnt available on 4.0.4. I also havent seen that error here on our jbpm-console deploy on 4.2.2GA. But to make a long story short I would just put xml-apis.jar on the classpath or even in server/lib.

Greetz
Leo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4161080#4161080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4161080