[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBOSS5 + Spring Deployer version confusion

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 1 20:01:28 EST 2008

"dlmiles" wrote :
  | I'm surprised it could find it, none of my containment files are exploded.

It's called JBoss VFS. ;-)

"dlmiles" wrote :
  | Surely there is some other qualifying requirement too.  For example the *.deployer file name as well as requiring a META-INF/spring-deployers-beans.xml with  outer element ?

The file has to be in metadata path, recognized by StructureDeployers.

I don't know what you mean by *.deployers file name and requiring spring-deployers-beans.xml.

To require exact outer element, it means it would always have to parse the file, to see what is the first element.
I think the name + suffix are good enough to distinct deployment types.
And with the new aspectized deployers, it's easy to swap out the behavior / add additional constraints.

"dlmiles" wrote :
  | Now the next thing in the saga (not really spring related) :
  |
  | vfsfile:/data/opt/jboss-5.0.0.Beta4/server/default/deploy/Service.ear -> org.xml.sax.SAXException: cvc-pattern-valid: Value 'application/xhtml+xml' is not facet-valid with respect to pattern '
  |   | [\p{L}\-\p{Nd}]+/[\p{L}\-\p{Nd}\.]+' for type 'null'. @ *unknown*[164,47][/core]
  |   |
  |   | I'm pretty sure this has been fixed in the Servlet web.xml DTD/XSD for a few years now, don't you just love validating parsers.  Yes the plus character "+" is valid in a MIME type.
I think you can always say to the parsing deployer that it should not validate.
And this info should be delegated fwd.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133472#4133472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133472