[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Have a different login page for each portal

bruno.rossetto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 09:05:12 EST 2008

Hi,
I don't know any tag to do that, but what I did in our project was to make different css stylesheet files for each portal customizing it. You can create css files naming with the ID of the respective portal, and get each css file according with the current portal.
Example: login_default.css, login_portalA.css, login_portalB.css, login_portalC.css.

To get the current portal id use:
//portal node
PortalNode portal = (PortalNode) request.getAttribute("org.jboss.portal.api.PORTAL_NODE");
while (portal.getType() != PortalNode.TYPE_PORTAL) {
portal = portal.getParent();
}
}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133908#4133908