[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - user lost their session (login) after hot deploy.

jeanbr05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 13:16:28 EST 2008

I everyone,
I'm using Jboss AS 4.0.5 in a linux red hat environment.
I have a web aplication (folder .war) deployed and running and when I need to update the content of the application, let's say a .jsp file, I just 'touch' to the web.xml and the automatic undeploy e deploy run. But then all users lost their sessions, so they need to login again. Is there any configuration I can make, because with jboss AS 3.X that never happened.
Thanks in advance.
Jeancarlo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134639#4134639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134639