[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: HTTP Auth & callerPrincipal

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 6 13:24:58 EST 2008

Do this...
sessionContext.getCallerPrincipal ().getClass().getName()
It will always be an instance java.security.Principal. If you want your userObj to be returned, then make your userObj implement java.security.Principal interface and instantiate it in your LoginModule. So now your UserObj becomes the type Principal & you are set.

I picked this from javadocs  for javax.ejb.EJBContext. SessionContext extends this.

public java.security.Principal getCallerPrincipal()Obtain the java.security.Principal that identifies the caller.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134643#4134643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134643