[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with changing backend database to mysql

david_ling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 9 10:19:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having some problems with changing the backend database to MySQL.

I have already installed MySQL and changed all the xml files below

* jbpm-ds.xml
* login-config.xml
* standardjaws.xml
* hibernate.cfg.xml

Now the server "seems" to start up fine and I can get to http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/sa/processes.jsf . However, when I type in any valid username and password (manager-manager), the same URL remains and it now gives me a "HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied" error.

I know this is a very broad error message and it could mean a lot of things, but if you have experienced this before and managed to fix it I would appreciate it if you can help me out.

I am using the following
* jbpm-suite-3.2.2
* MySQL 4.1
* mysql-connector-java-5.0.4-bin.jar