[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Signalling Option

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 20:24:53 EDT 2008

Victor,

Unfortunately this is not a unit test, nor does it have the processdefinition embedded in it. It also does not have the actionhandler as an inner class. You can have a look at the jbpm unit tests to see how this can be done.

The reason I mention this is that making this executable would take way to much of my precious time. I even doubt it will run at all since I do not know which class the actionhandler is and the processdefinition shows more than one. So I will not attempt to run this.

On the other hand you might be lucky. You seem to use jBPM completely wrong, in a way even that is not  shown anywhere. In the node enter you *END* the task.... Again... look the the jbpm testcases how you should write unit tests that end tasks....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135804#4135804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135804