[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problems in doing JAAS login using code

sbiwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 11 21:30:22 EDT 2008

Hi

I am working on a similar problem. I want to login a special user automatically to the portal the first time a user access it (lets say "user" in the below code).

I created a custom tomcat valve using the code described below. However the user is not authorized to access his dashboard (or any other /auth pages). I know I am missing something but can't put my finger on it.

I am using the standard JAAS IdentityLoginModule. I see that the Principal returned by the JBossSecurityMgrRealm is always null (becuase the security context is null).

Please help me. I have been breaking my head over this for a long time. I have read documentations and other posts on the forum but nothing is working for me.

Thanks,
Swati

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135808#4135808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135808