[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Problems Accessing Realm (JBossSecurityMgrRealm) from To

sbiwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 00:25:59 EDT 2008

Hi Josh,

I am facing a similar issue as you did sometime back ie. the JBossSecurityMgrRealm instance that is provided to me in my custom valve has a null securityCtx. I am still a newbee to Jboss and JAAS. I could not understand your last post as to which code did you move to the authenticator ? In my case I have only created a custom valve - NO custom authenticator.

Can you please help me with this as I have been struggling with this issue for a week now.

Thanks,
Swati

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135814#4135814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135814