[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Session being stolen / assigned to wrong person

javaspack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 11:46:29 EDT 2008

We don't have a clustered environment. We used to have 2 JBoss servers that were load balanced, but not distributed (we don't need session replication), but like I said, we removed all that to simplify the configuration.

Most of the time, we have no problem. Then, for no observable reason, weird stuff happens. Then it is stops.

I looked at the JIRA issue, which deals with CLOSE_WAIT. Wouldn't that be more of a memory leak? I can see how over time all those connections could stack up.

If this is our problem, it would need an event that causes it. And then something that fixes it without intervention.

Example:
Lots of AJP connections stack up over time. Then they get garbage collected or cleaned up, or a JBoss service restarts to clean up the problem?

Is that what we are talking about here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136339#4136339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136339