[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Using Subclipse with SeamGen'd projects

mikeeprice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 07:29:15 EDT 2008

Is anybody using Subclipse with their SeamGen'd projects? Are there some files that shouldn't be checked in when the projects are initally checked in?

Of course when I check the projects out on another machine some of the lib paths and Jre path don't match up so I just delete those and replace them appropriately but then subversion flags the project as being out of sync with the repository.

Also I had a project get flagged as out of sync and I didn't know why. It turned out to be that a file - /.settings/org.jbosstools.jst.web.xml had changed. I know nothing about this file and I am not sure I want to update it to the repository. I looked at it and lot of entries were added to it for jar files with complete path specifications, i.e starting with F:/. So I imagine that would cause problems if I check it out on another machine that doesn't even have an F:.

How would I even know what I should check in or not check in when I do the initial check in?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137029#4137029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137029